Pepper Money's Background
Pepper Money is a trusted, global alternative lender. Pepper has been operating in Australia since 2001. Until 2010, they were a residential mortgage pure-play. After being acquired by and receiving financial backing from a group of significant investors, Pepper Money expanded into underserved areas of commercial lending. Pepper is now a comprehensive online provider of a wide range of financing solutions, including equipment finance, point of sale finance and personal loans.
Mike Culhane, Pepper's founder and current CEO, summarised Pepper Money's unique positioning and approach,
"We offer a different service level to the banks, and we don't compete against them. We pick market niches where the banks don't want to play, and we fill those niches with products that people want and need."
Mike is currently situated in Hong Kong, where he oversees the Group's expanding global operations. Starting in 2012, Pepper has leveraged its Australian lending experience and expertise to serve the increasingly global market. They now operate, to some capacity, across Ireland, the UK, Spain, South Korea, Hong Kong as well as Mainland China.
Pepper Money was listed on the ASX as recently as December 2017, having then been acquired by global California-based investment management giant, KKR. Backed by KKR's significant funding capabilities, Pepper Money continues to be well placed to grow their business and provide small businesses with an excellent big-bank alternative.
What Makes Pepper Money A Great Business Lender
- Customer Commitment: Pepper believes in challenging the accepted. There's a reason alternative lenders exist and thrive where the banks don't. Pepper Money lives and breathes this ideal. They have a people-first approach, backed by policies to ensure the high levels of security and confidence that you should expect from a first-class credit provider.
- A Wide Range of Flexible Loan Products: Pepper's Asset Finance options cover all types of equipment and vehicles your business could need. Their solutions range from cars and boats to earthmoving and agriculture equipment, from an amount of just $5,000.
- Quick Turnaround Times: The business specialists at Pepper Money are always on call. You'll get fast turnaround times from a credit provider that cares about your unique story. Funding approval can be delivered in as little as 2 hours from an enquiry!
What Can Pepper Fund?
Pepper specialises in asset and equipment financing solutions. Businesses will often require funding to purchase commercial equipment or to acquire a necessary vehicle. Pepper can fund a wide range of business assets, including:
- Commercial business equipment. 'Equipment' is broken down into three main categories. Yellow goods, technology and general business equipment. Yellow goods refer to heavy machinery, such as excavators and forklifts. Technology covers everything from traditional computers and telecommunications to the latest innovations, such as a 3D printer. To stay ahead of the game, you need the newest tech - Pepper Money's financing solutions will help you stay at the top of your game. Pepper can also finance other equipment, such as office equipment, restaurant appliances or retail set-ups.
- Business-related Vehicles. Commercial vehicles may be a tax-effective method to bolster your company's operations. Many businesses rely on vehicles to provide a good or service and having the right transport can go a long way. Pepper is an experienced and trusted financier of many types of vehicles.